Patient treated for smoke inhalation in Runcorn kitchen fire
A householder was treated at the scene after choking on smoke during a house fire in Runcorn.
Nine led to safety from West Bromwich factory fire
The incident happened at premises at Hill Top Industrial Estate, shortly after 5pm on Tuesday.
Downtown Kamloops kitchen fire sends one to hospital with smoke inhalation
One person was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in a house on Seymour Street on Tuesday night, Feb. 15.
Reading flats fire: Suspected arson attack victims died from smoke inhalation, inquest hears
Two men died from the effects of breathing in smoke in a suspected arson attack at an apartment block, an inquest has heard.
One person treated for smoke inhalation, taken to hospital after Fort Worth house fire
One person was treated for smoke inhalation after a Thursday house fire in south Fort Worth.
Three injured in car crash and smoke inhalation
The latest report from the Grand Ducal Fire and Rescue Corps (CGDIS) indicates that three people in Luxembourg City suffered injuries on Wednesday evening.
Man treated by ambulance crews after Woolwich flat fire
A man has been treated by ambulance crews after escaping a flat fire at a block in Woolwich.
Fire crews and aerial ladder from Chester called to fire
TWO fire crews and the aerial ladder platform from Chester were called out to a bungalow fire.
One treated for smoke inhalation after vehicle fire
HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) — A tenant was treated for smoke inhalation after a vehicle fire in a garage on ...
Fire destroys Lac du Flambeau home, two treated for smoke inhalation
Fire destroyed a home in the Lac du Flambeau area, with two people suffering from smoke inhalation.
Disruption as Walthamstow fire destroys multiple sheds and house
There are disruptions after a range of sheds and a house was destroyed in a fire.
Officer praised for rescuing children from burning building
An officer from the Metropolitan Police Service who helped rescue a family from a smoke-filled building in West London has been recognised for his bravery.
Walthamstow fire: People evacuated from homes as fire rips through neighbourhood
Homes were cordoned off and people were evacuated as a huge fire tore through a row of sheds and a house near Essex.
Firefighters rush to farm building fire in Boxted, Essex
ABOUT five tonnes of hay bales were destroyed after a fire at an agricultural building in Boxted.
Grays: Gas explosion destroys takeaway shopfront
A gas explosion has destroyed the front of a takeaway restaurant in Essex.